Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who is on first...?

-actual call...... Kinda-

Hello sir in order to verify your account i will need to verify some information....
user: ok?
HD: can I get your Social Security Number
User: What is it?
HD: the government issued number given to you at birth
User: ok what is it?
HD: I need you to tell me
User: dont you have it?
HD: yes but i need to verify your Identity
User: But if you have it already why do i need to give it to you
HD: So I know who i am giving this sensitive information to
User: I am John Doe
HD: can i have your social security number
User: what is it?

*Off balance is beating his head against the wall*

HD: thank you for your cooperation, I am going to go ahead and reset your password now.......
User: OK what is it?
HD the last 4 of of your social security
have great day......

END CALL

No comments:

Post a Comment