Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sign says..........




One thing I have learned in life is if a sign doesn’t give you the information you need, ask someone.

Off balance going to a site that has an issue with their computer system
Upon entering the parking garage he sees a sign that says “No Stopping Please Keep Moving”
Off balance looks for a parking spot but only sees “Reserved” Signs. Off balance notices a guard named P. Stephens and gets his attention.

Off Balance: Sir where do I park?

Officer: excuse me son can you read?

Off Balance: yes?

Officer: Since you can read what does that sign say?
(points to “no stopping “ sign)

Off Balance: (now annoyed which means mouth filter off) well it says for a good time call P.Stephens mother, so if you could point me to where I can park I would like to call his mother and show her a good time.

Officer: WHAT DID YOU SAY MOTHER F&^%ER

Off balance: I said there is a camera right there and I was wondering where public parking was?

1 comment:

  1. The absolute BEST part of this is that you made a "motherF***ing" joke and he CALLED you a "motherf***er."

    CLASSIC!

    ReplyDelete